IP Symphony, Inc. (Hereinafter "IP Symphony" or "We") will protect and place as a high priority on the collection, use, and management of Personal Information with the following fundamental policy.
- Personal Information will only be used within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose(s) of use which has been specified in advance, except for cases where consent has been obtained in advance from the individual who provides his/her Personal Information.
- Personal Information will only be obtained through appropriate means and not through any malicious or fraudulent manner.
- To ensure the Personal Information is both correct and up to date, we will take necessary safety precautions to ensure transparency.
- Personal Information will not be given to any third parties without prior consent from the individual.
- IP Symphony will strive to manage Personal Information appropriately by holding employee training on the handling of Personal Information.
- IP Symphony, based on changes in the state of society, will periodically review and improve its management system for the protection of Personal Information.
- IP Symphony will comply with laws and regulations related to the protection of Personal Information as well as complying with guidelines set by the country.
By establishing an appropriate privacy statement for each business activity, we can undertake this fundamental policy in a very specific manner.
IP Symphony, Inc.